It’s time to celebrate! November is Anniversary month and marks Agape's 33rd Anniversary and thirty-three years of being a beneficial presence on the planet!
Thirty-three is a master number, and as we move forward together during this auspicious year, as individuals committed to spiritual growth and mastery, Agape depends on your continued support and commitment by way of a year-end gift.
Your year-end gift sustains Agape's, services, ministries, programs, staff, and daily operations. Some of the wonderful initiatives that your contributions support include:
- Free, powerfully uniting, life-activating, inclusive, dogma-free Sunday services, in-person and livestreamed, with internationally- renowned master teacher and mystic Michael Bernard Beckwith
- A year-round calendar of highly sought-after Agape University courses and exceptional special events, fully accessible via advanced livestream technology that serves our ever-growing, international livestreaming community consisting of over one million
- Compassionate crisis, grief and bereavement support to thousands of members, congregants and friends through Agape’s One From the Heart Ministry
- Weekly Youth and Family services where our children learn to fully embody their divine nature as they step out into the world
- Feeding Los Angeles children, seniors, and families who would otherwise go hungry, through Agape’s CommonUnity Homeward Bound Ministry
- Serving, educating and counseling hundreds of incarcerated individuals within the Freedom Light Prison Ministry
- Providing sign language interpretation of weekly services for those with hearing disabilities through the Signing Light Ministry
We appreciate you, and look forward to evolving together in the coming year as we honor the Vision for Agape’s continued legacy.
Class number: FAE006
||(amount from above)
I authorize the monthly donation as indicated above to be charged to my credit card. I understand that I may change or stop my monthly pledge at any time by notifying the Agape International Spiritual Center in writing.
Payment secured by 256-bit encryption